cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: im over this

ooo keep me updated on how that goes ! hopefully they are changed and there's a change in your feelings Smiley Happy

I hope so !!!!! waiting for khl but ill probably go to bed soon if I dont connect soonish

Sound sliek I good idea, hopefully you connect soon Smiley Happy

@litgym Glad to hear your staying connected with supports and also having a plan for what to do after that. It's important to take care of yourself and that can be as simple as going to bed to get some rest. 

Highlighted

SO SO SO SO DONE WITH MY MOTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive got new diagnoses so yay what a longer list😒

- social anxiety

- generalised anxiety

- panic disorder

- disociative disorder 

- major depression disorder 

and im gonna see a paediatrician because my psych is not sure if i meant the critea of an eating disorder or not FOR FUCKS SAKE I AM DONE !!!!!

I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE. IVE TRIED CALMING DOWN FOR OVER AN HOUR AND I CANT !!!! the whole appt turned into a swearing screaming match at my mother.  she’s ducking ignorin me and slamming everything. I HAVE SOMEWHERE TO BE AND SHE WONT TAKE ME THERE !!!!!

Hi @litgym really sad to hear this today - I'm sorry things are so shitty right now. 

I think it's amazing that you've tried to calm down - but given it didn't work, things must feel extremely overwhelming.  Smiley Sad

I'm going to jump over to email so that we can talk about things in a way thats safe for you and the community. Heart

Wow @litgym I can't imagine how frustrating you mother is being! That's very selfish and cruel of her!! How are feeling about this diagnosis's? Here for xx

hey @litgym

like you i have quite an extensive list of diagnoses but what that means is you can get help for those. They can help you work on strategies that coincide with each other to help you manage your anxiety and depression and if an eating disorder is present that as well.

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

sorry posted before id finished

Would it be helpful to talk about how your feeling with these new diagnoses and also whats happening between our mum and yourself at the moment?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Smiley HappyHeart @gina-RO

@annabethxchase @scared01 i don’t wanna go home. currently getting off my bus to go home. i can’t handle my mum right now and im really really scared how tonight is gonna pan out Smiley Sad 

eh just kind of numb to the idea of some of my new diagnoses. im now also on an anti-psychotic :/ but i do really like my new psychiatrist, he spent 2 hours with me.

mum is frustrated with my new diagnoses and how my psychiatrist said i must have the crisis team included which is true !!!! expect mum hates them Smiley Sad i don’t even know what’s wrong but she is furious and scary Smiley Sad just i have this feeling tonight ill end up in ED because of her. i don’t want to go home