cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: im over this

wow, sounds like khl is being weird lol. hahaa, good on you for trying to get some support Smiley Happy

yeah...I clicked exit and THANK GOD it asks are you sure hehe, close one litgym ! this counsellor is so so so much better and actually doing things right !!

Highlighted

Blood test are pretty awful @litgym but if they have to be it has to be done. Hopefully not though.

Oh your time away sounds pretty good. A nice breathing space with friends
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

bahahaha yeah, sometimes that pop up is a saviour! ooo YAY!!! I hope it goes well Smiley Happy xx

yes Smiley Sad @scared01

omg she types so fast !! even quicker then my khl counsellorSmiley Surprised @annabethxchase

currently listening to dora the explorer theme song !!! it's a huge bop, I recommend it Smiley Wink

hehe that's good, hopefully she'll cover more than slow person Smiley Wink OMG YES!!

SWIPER NO SWIPING !!! @annabethxchase

fast typers cover so much, its good !!  

bahahaha memories...

ikr!!

Hey @litgym i just saw your post in 3 positives, they were really lovely Heart i'm so glad things went the way you were hoping with your psychiatrist today, even if things have been tense at home Heart
I can imagine it would be a bit frustrating having slow responses, it's good the second chat is going a lot smoother Smiley Happy
You're so right about any of the songs from Dora, honestly such bops Smiley Tongue Smiley LOL

Heart @annabethxchase

thank you gorgeous xxx @ecla34

today has been super distressing Smiley Sad 8 hour panic attack, that’s a record ! gonna have an early night because im very drained Smiley Sad