cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: im over this

yeah i here you Smiley Sad It's frustrating because you get support from a physical injuries but as soon as it's mental health related everyone just gets awkward!
Ah, OK Smiley Happy

@Erin-RO I have contacted them a few times but they just repeat what I say and make me feel worse, if that makes sense ? like for example I say "My parents are abusive" "I hear your parents are abusive blah blah blah" I might web with them I dont know.

yeah sorry didnt mean to x

Highlighted

exactly !! if I had cancer, I know my family would be so supportive but when it comes to mental health they say its my fault and I control it Smiley Sad you cant control mental health, its just as bad as a being physically ill. @annabethxchase

yes! the stigma around mental health is crazy! People automatically assume that mental health = dangerous but mentally ill people are like people with physical injuries, there still lovely they just have a problem. nicely phrased annabeth (not)

hahaha, I know what you mean ! im always like to my mother "do you think its my choice to battle these demons everyday and want to die ? NO !" its your mind telling you things and unfortunately you can only control them at a certain extent Smiley Sad @annabethxchase

yeah Smiley Sad People don't really know what it's like until you experience it yourself Smiley Sad

That's okay @litgym Heart

That definitely makes sense and I can understand how hard it would be. Maybe webchat would be a better option and maybe try being super super clear that you're looking for advice on practical steps you can take (i.e. what your options are for someone your age); perhaps that will stop them from slipping too much into "counselling mode" (i.e. all the "I hear" stuff)?

exactly !! @annabethxchase

my current goals for today:

1. finish a new thread for RO Smiley Happy

2. call my khl counsellor at 12

3. write my khl counsellor an email explaining how I feel she is treating me atm

yeah I guess @Erin-RO

also a response from annabeth's thread, thats understandable and gina explained that to me yesterday Smiley Wink

ooo yay! Cos I'm oh so curous what's the thread?? do i have to waitttt?
Those sound like some epic goals Smiley Happy

hehe, I think you'll like it and find it very useful Smiley Wink @annabethxchase

currently multitasking - replying to threads, making a new thread, babysitting my sister, attempting to write an email hahaha just tryna get the email and thread done before 12 !