cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: im over this

NOOOO bahahaha now I have to be patient *throws temper tantrum*
hehehehe how long is this thread?!
Multitasking at it's finest Smiley Wink How's your sis going? Is she affected by your mother at all?

honestly dont know ahaha its gonna be long uh but it'll be great ! @annabethxchase

shes bored out of her mind haha ! turns out my mother was also being a nasty person to my sis last night which is great so everyone is upset with her !

haha can't wait Smiley Happy
naw poor thing Smiley Sad boredom is so annoying ergh i feel your pain little sis

im literally running around the house like a headless chicken, remembered all this other shit I have to ergh this is like the most productive ive been in ages haha

hehe good on you for taking advantage of that burst of productiveness!

I literally dont have a life so when I have kind of a deadline and I dont care about deadlines unless its my mother coming home and I dont want to get into another swearing screaming match !!

yeah, understandable! xx

im really scared, im getting transferred to my counsellor but its gonna be so awkward uhh

Highlighted

Hmm, yeah hopefully she's nicer today Smiley Happy I hate it when things are awkward Smiley Sad Lemme know how it goes, hopefully it goes good Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

@litgym how'd the chat with your counsellor go? Heart