cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: im over this

@lokifish @annabethxchase so the call actually went really well Smiley Happy ahh love her and I felt she understood me this time !! I feel really bad for sending that email to her now...I dont know if she has read it or notSmiley Frustrated

I told her how 0% of me wants to live and then she sas shes going to call an ambulance and the police on me. that scared the fuck out of me, I told her im safe its just how im genuinely feeling ! so she didnt, thank the lord !! she is speaking with G on monday and apparently they have been communicating without me knowing ! just quite happy with the turn out of the moment since im being honest with them which means I can get the right help Smiley Happy my khl counsellor is also having a meeting with her supervisor and my 2nd khl counsellor about me eekkkk hopefully it turns out positive !

YIPPEE! So happy it went well for you!!! That's a bit frightening about the ambulance and everything Smiley Sad I hope it turn out positive as well!
Naw, I'm sorry that sounds tough Smiley Sad I don't know to much about ED's so maybe some other members can chip in there advice/experiences?

I'm so glad you're feeling good about your call @litgym and that you're being so open and honest about everything and you're right if they know exactly what's going on for you, they can better support you Heart

Just a quick note, I did edit out the very last part of your post related to ED behaviours, if you need any info on why please don't hesitate to send me an email.

Highlighted

@Erin-RO sorry I just wanted to try and explain how I was feeling to my ED behaviours since its really getting to me

@annabethxchase Smiley Happy

No worries at all @litgym... It can be really hard to both express yourself / explain what's going on for you AND to keep within guidelines Heart

And sometimes it can take someone else reading it to kind of point it out. Like the last post it was a little bit grey but looking at the whole sentence it seemed to detail a certain type of behaviour (if that makes sense). So really my thinking when moderating is to be wary of any specific, or graphic details related to anything ED, SH or SI.  I hope that helps a bit, I know it's a bit tricky.

Most importantly, I'm really sorry that you're struggling with your ED behaviours at the moment. Do you have any strategies you've found helpful for them?

yeah, I totally understand, I thought I could get away with not using the word and be vague but clearly not @Erin-RO

my ED behaviours are probably the most difficult thing for me since its come so quickly and I haven't really had any professional help with it yet so im struggling.

just spent 40mins with my sister best friends dog, love her so much !!IMG_6417.JPG

my thoughts are getting loud Smiley Sad

@litgym oh how gorgeous! Heart what's her name?

I'm so glad that the call went well Smiley Happy I've been in a similar boat with KHL before - they apparently had case management meetings about me and everything. It can be a bit scary to know that it's all happening behind the scenes, but really it's just to make sure that they can provide us with the right help like you say Smiley Happy

Can also definitely understand how the ED stuff would be really tough to deal with given that it's come on so suddenly. Where are you at with the loud thoughts now?

her name is hermoinie and she is adorable !! whenever i drop my sis at their house she only cares about me no one else ahahha @lokifish

yeah im not sure how many they’ve had of me, i know at least 2. i just wish i was there or could here everything going on. but i love how khl really is trying to help people out !! Smiley Happy 

really loud Smiley Sad ill probably contact lifeline later :/ im home with mum tonight without my sis which im not comfortable with :/ just wanna die, you know :/

@litgym hehehe love it when dogs have their favourites Smiley Tongue I take it they're big Harry Potter fans?

Lifeline sounds like a good plan. What're you able to do in the meantime until you chat to them? Heart

yep they are hahahahaha @lokifish

currently doing some colouring in and WAS chilling with maggie till she decided to find a peacock feather in my bedroom...don’t ask ahahahha ! do you find anything helpful when you’ve got loud thoughts ? im really stuck atm and need some more ideas !