cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: im over this

Hey @litgym,
EEEK Hermione looks like such a gorgeous little baby Smiley Happy That's odd about maggie hahaha.
Hmm, with my voices, I try and make things louder around me... not sure if this would work but I blare music, turn the tv up etc. and it kinda muffles the sound. other than that, I'm right there with ya Smiley Sad

mm yeah Smiley Sad @annabethxchase

they are a bit calmer but they are telling me things and it’s pretty draining Smiley Sad im gonna use a bath bomb soon and listen to music so hopefully it helps🤞 currently doing some self-care but tonight is a huge struggle

Highlighted

I find putting the TV on in the background helpful too @annabethxchase. Sitcoms are the best for me for drowning out for loud thoughts because they don't require any actual concentration.

Reckon that might help @litgym?

Naw, sorry to hear your struggling Smiley Sad @litgym
oooo love your suggestions @lokifish Smiley Happy

after my bath i might watch some B99 but i don’t want mother to come and stay watching with me because im avoiding her ! @lokifish

eh it’s alright, doing my best to cope and i guess that’s all i can do ! @annabethxchase

Naw I'm proud of you @litgym, your best is always enough Smiley Happy

aw thank you gorgeous ☺️💝 @annabethxchase

That's alright, I'm around for abit longer tonight so be sure to reach out (ha pun intended) if you need Smiley Happy

bahahahha, i love you man ! @annabethxchase

while having a bath im got an episode of hallucinationsSmiley Sad and then everything turned pink...I feel so lost !

Your best is always enough @litgym Heart