cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: im over this

That's alright Smiley Happy Naw, I'm sorry I hear you Smiley Sad The voices really make everything worse Smiley Sad

haha yeah, it’s overwhelming but not too much that i feel insane just feel like im losing my mind but on the other hand im not, they are real @lokifish

as i thought of it more, ive always been that kid that was scared of dark @annabethxchase but now thinking about it over the years it got worse like seeing things and panic attacks and ergh, it become more than being scared of the dark. i slept with mum but still could hear and see things, i was too scared to sleep or move. im better now with sleeping but still not great Smiley Sad even on Christmas Eve when i believed in santa i would be sweating and couldn’t move because i was too scared he was outside my door ! ;(

yeah, I have loads of trouble sleeping (hallucinate - hearing things and my voices) and it' weird but I have to stay under the doona otherwise something will grab my foot and like murder me or something lol I almost shit myself thinking about it hehe
Highlighted

yeah, in summer i still sleep with doonas because they make me feel safe. also  a reason why i love jumpers because i feel like im some what protected ! gosh just starting remember all my issues in the past. i think from the age of 4-to now (14) i have not slept in my bed any longer than 3 months because the voices are so bad Smiley Sad it’s so embarrassing i sleep with mother expect now i have no choice due to safety but ergh. just ergh fuck im real fucked up ! 

Naw I'm sorry you had/has to deal with all this Smiley Sad For what it's worth, I don't reckon your fucked up Smiley Happy

hey @litgym

I can imagine that it must be a really uncomfortable and gross feeling to have to experience these thoughts and hallucinations, but I am really proud of you for being so brave to not only talk about it, but to also go one step further and ask for help with how you can help control it. 

I think that the advice @lokifish and @annabethxchase are giving you is super helpful and super clever, and I am really really proud of all three of you for being so supportive and making a thread about such a scary topic a really positive space Heart 

Did you feel that any strategies that the guys suggested  resonated with you @litgym?

thanks x @annabethxchase 

@TOM-RO yeah some of the strategies 

its all too much...Smiley Sad

That's alright Smiley Happy
Aw, I'm sorry Smiley Sad Do you want to talk about it? xx Here to listen

Hey @litgym, I've just been catching up on last night's posts. It sounds like this morning has been a bit rough for you (I also saw the neg into pos post - which I'm going to email you about). When you say some of the strategies were helpful, can you explain which ones? Or how they helped? Heart