cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: im over this

i really need to chat to someone Smiley Sad

hey @litgym, i'm up for a chat! whats on your mind?

Smiley Happy @linkinpark13

life is just too much and i don’t feel good. just fuck my life erghhh i need it to stop Smiley Sad

Here fir you @litgym, bout to have dinner but will be back Smiley Happy

thanks hunHeart @annabethxchase

life can be so overwhelming sometimes! i'm right there with you in wanting things to stop, I always think about being able to just hit pause and take a break from everything

is there anything you could do right now to remind you of the good stuff? maybe a little kesha and a little colouring!

i feel too tired to try and help myself @linkinpark13

ill web with lifeline soon because not feeling great Smiley Sad im currently sorting out some new stationary and listening to a bit of music but the thoughts are still full on

thats understandable @litgym, a little bit of support from lifeline sounds like a good idea then and i'm proud of you for recognising when you need that!

a little bit of organising stationary and music sounds like a nice distraction, do you have any other plans for your night?

nahh not really, i feel really horrible so probably an early night @linkinpark13

@litgym an early night might be an idea Heart did you end up chatting to lifeline?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live chat on Accessing Mental Health Support Online! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart