cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: im over this

Hi @litgym,

I can imagine those thoughts are feeling really heavy Heart What can you do today to help distract from these thoughts and stay safe? Are there any activities in the community that can help you get through the day today? Happy to work with you on a forums plan for today Smiley Happy

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

I can see you have already made a start on some community activities- awesome work @litgym !

Highlighted

Hi @litgym, I am just going to swap to email - keep an eye on your inbox Heart

Hey @litgym, how are you going?

Hey @litgym, sorry I wasn't around yesterday. Just checking your alright today? Here for you. Also you are definitely not turning into a bad person, I promise Smiley Happy

just gonna keep it brief because my mental health doesn’t matter and don’t really want to be on the forums 

i bumped into my clinician from horse therapy and i said hello to buddy and mira (horses) and i felt at ease Smiley Happy then saw my psychologist and she’s given me the all clear that im safe enough to go away on holidays tomorrow. seeing my gp in less than an hour to organise mental health stuff and then ill contact my khl counsellor this arvo since she was in a long meeting yesterday.

@litgym, I cannot stress this enough. Your mental health matters so much. Even if it doesn't matter to you, I would be insulted if you thought that I didn't care about it.

oooo that's cool! YAY HOLIDAYS!! have a great time! Hopefully your GP appt. goes well and you can chat to your KHL counsellor Smiley Happy

No pressure to answer, but is there nay reason why you don't want to be on the forums anymore? xx

thanks @annabethxchase

just over being constantly threatened with emergency services and just mental health stuff. it’s all too much

that's alright @litgym <3 I care a bunch about you.
Hmm, yeah I can imagine that must be not only frustrating but very draining... Do you reckon your safe atm?