Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: im over this

BAHAHAHAHA that's hilarious @litgymSmiley Wink

Highlighted

being here with other families is getting a bit too much Smiley Sad

being with other families that have 2 parents and 1 or more kids, is bringing back too much trauma and the abuse ive suffered. im not used to having a “mother” and “father” with two siblings and being a “family”. i was brought and still am in a very horrific house which has caused a lot of mental illnesses Smiley Sad just i don’t know, i feel so lost and misplaced. im use to the idea of being threatened, physically abused and not getting what i want. but here all the attention is on me and im the deciding the vote for everything. It’s not right, my idea of “right” is to be hurt Smiley Sad

my friends mother is also in a horrible mood but yes everyone is human. i get that. just i can’t handle bad moods and yelling, it’s too triggering Smiley Sad i thought everything was going perfect. my friend and i watched the sunset, swam in the pool at 1am, stargazed, everything was just perfect !! too good to be true Smiley Sad my thoughts are coming in, hallucinations are starting again 

and my eating don’t get me started it. it has rapidly decreased and now have a plan to get to a certain amount of weight Smiley Sad i count how much i eat and can’t eat in public. im so fat

@litgym I hear you ❤️ I understand it must be so hard to deal with and I’m incredibly sorry. Your food intake is exactly like mine so I know how hard it is. I’m so happy that you had a good night last night tho and I hope that every night will be like that. Try not to let those thoughts get to you x I’m here if you need someone to talk to

I can very much relate to that, your normal is not everyone else's normal. They have stable, loving homes and we don't Smiley Sad I'm with you there as well, any time I hear people yelling or just loud noises in general it triggers me a lot and it just brings me back to my fathers verbal and physical abuse and just ergh, no one should have to go through that... Smiley Sad I'm sorry about the eating Smiley Sad Anything I can do?

thanks, yeah it’s super tough. im just so fat @Bananatime04

@annabethxchase i just can’t handle any yelling and loud noises, it’s too much. already have has strong urges to SH and SI but ive got to stay safe. 

You are not fat @litgym. I know that it’s hard for you to believe that as I understand that I matter what people tell me I still think I’m fat but I’m positive you are not fat. I am not sure how to convince you that it is not true. I’m sorry

I'm very glad your safe but I know how hard it is Smiley Sad Yeah, I've had pretty bad panic attacks in public places because there's been like yelling and fireworks etc.

yeah my gp told me im so skinny...im really not ! @Bananatime04

same it’s so tough ergh ! gonna hop in the pool but ill be around because everyone is setting up for the wedding and there isn’t much to do atm @annabethxchase

ooo the pool sounds lovely Smiley Wink the wedding sounds cool!

Ooo a wedding! Are you in it @litgym? Sorry if you’ve answered this before...

You are beautiful @litgym! Inside and out, no matter what size you are