cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: im over this

currently talking to them, the wait was forever !! @ecla34 but this person isn’t as nice as last and wtfffff she just ended the chat wtf man

oh that's really strange! i'm sorry it ended up being a bit of a miss @litgym
what were your plans for the rest of the evening?

just wanted to add that I saw your app thread and it's so good! i'm so excited to read through what everyone's added to it Heart

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're having a SLOW-MO Getting Real chat to do with Generational Differences, starting on Monday the 11th of November! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

reconnected to lifeline because i barely spoke to the last person @ecla34 this new person is driving me insane !!

naww thank youHeart

yayy got threatened with emergency services eh and then the person ended the chat, what’s with lifeline tonight !

@litgym i'm really proud of you for persisting with reaching out Heart 
what do you think you can do right now to help keep yourself safe?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're having a SLOW-MO Getting Real chat to do with Generational Differences, starting on Monday the 11th of November! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

probably just gonna go to bed soon before i fuck things up @ecla34

@litgym i hope you have a lovely and restful evening if you do Heart i've seen you show some really lovely compassion today and you deserve the same for yourself Heart xx

thank you, you’re so sweet !! Heart @ecla34

hehe im on level 2004 hahahah @annabethxchase

Naw sorry to hear about lifeline Smiley Sad WTF @litgym? how?

kind of just given up on helplines because all they do is threaten me with emergency services or end the chat after 5 minutes @annabethxchase

im scared im turning into a horrible person who hurts people. not sure why im seeing this but i think im one of those people now...Smiley Sad