cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: im over this

OMG THAT'S SO HORRIBLE!! I'm so sorry people are saying that, please don't listen to them.

yeah it is, literally just over. just waiting for this holiday to be over and then everything will go to plan Smiley Happy

Oh, @litgym my heart just tore. I'm very sorry you feel so bad but please do not act on any plans, if you feel terrible PLEASE contact G or your KHL counsellor or a friend or even us Smiley Happy

@litgym that is a really horrible message and completely unacceptable for anyone to say Smiley Sad 
i think your idea about having a break from your phone is a really good one. It must be so awful to receive messages like that - are you able to block who ever is sending them?  

I'm sorry to do this, and  I'm glad that you've shared with us the message, but I'm going to edit the post to protect others from what this person has said,.  Heart

it’s anonymous @gina-RO

i guess it’s alright.....

@annabethxchase already told my gp but oh well. a fly is currently plotting to hurt my friend and i 

BAHAHAHA flies are soooo annoying hehe

finally here, i feel so sick I need to vomit

that sucks, why do you reckon your feeling sick?

@litgym I'm so sorry to hear about that cruelty directed your way. Please know I'm sending lots of love and support! Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

car sick ergh I can’t move, I’m lying on the lounge im gonna vomit and ew there is so many kids