cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: overwhelming flashbacks

sisters in general are draining! Resting sounds like a fabulous idea Smiley Happy
ahaha that's lovely, dogs are the best Smiley Happy My puppas had a bath today and now they are passed out with happiness

so training, usually she watches fuller house 24/7 but today we played wii, cluedo and idekkk just too much haha !

aww how you cute ! i just had some cuddles with the magster Smiley Happy

omg they're so pushyyyy always pestering us to do stuff! your sis sounds like a fuller house fanatic Smiley Happy
hehe she sounds gorgeous

yes very too much ! currently making noodles because why not expect im so fat so i shouldn’t eat ergh and my sister just told me they smell gross, attitudes!! 7FA80446-F726-4E9B-BAB7-9BF86A095093.jpeg

Nawwwww soooo cute!!

OMG that ATTITUDE!! DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED!!
Ah noodles! What flavour? You definitely should eat them @litgym, you deserve those hella good noodles, ignore your sister!

OMG WHAT A CUTIEEE
Highlighted

Thanks for trying your best to keep safe @litgym Heart You are doing really well and I hope you enjoy ice skating tonight Smiley Happy

she IS SOOO CUTE I LOVE MY BABY !! @Bananatime04

ikr !!! ummm **checks type of noodles*** okay so since im veggo i can only have 1 brand of noodles because everything else has crustaceans in them🤮  they are called mi goreng fried noodles and they come with this flavour stuff to add to it inside 

cool! Same with me (I'm not veggo I'm just allergic to crustaceans) Enjoy Smiley Happy