cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: overwhelming flashbacks

thoughts are loud and i wanna give in

hey @litgym,that's sounds terrible to deal with - are you safe at the moment? I'm always here for you xx you can do it

my friend is picking me up soon but i just wanna give in. im done !

Highlighted

ok, so do you think you'll be safe while with your friend, that sounds like a good distraction to help you keep safe. I can't imagine how your feeling Smiley Sad Please hang in there Smiley Happy

we’re going ice skating...i don’t wanna fuck things up tonight but like i also kinda want to so im dead erghhhh

Have you ever ice skated before? Can you go to the ED or call your crisis team and they can arrange something?

yeah heaps but im still pretty sucky hehe @annabethxchase

shes coming back to mine after sooo i can’t really do much :/

hehe i wouldn't be good either
oh bummer @litgym Smiley Sad Hoepfully you guys have some fun

i hope :/ @annabethxchase

just looking in the mirror i see this ugly, fat, lifeless nothing !! i wish my thoughts weren’t so negative but ive tried everything and they’ve locked me up. the only way out is to is to give in...

Hey @litgym, do you feel like you might be at risk of harming yourself right now? Is it possible to use the traffic light system with your mum right now to let her know how you are feeling? It sounds like a lot to deal with your on your own but it doesn't have to be that way Heart