cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: tw: overwhelming flashbacks

@annabethxchase im trying so hard not to be in a “crisis” or be negative on the forums but i really need extra support and 4 hours till my khl counsellor starts. 

i can’t be in the same house as my mother, it’s so toxic and dangerous 

Hmm, can you go for a walk? That's lovely that you're trying to be aware of that stuff on the forums Smiley Happy

not allowed out by myself or else i would be long gone by now Smiley Sad im trying so fucking hard and i don’t want to disappoint you guys. i also wanna be as positive as possible :/ @annabethxchase

Ah bummer @litgym Smiley Sad You can never disappoint us! I'm really proud of you Smiley Happy
BTW (not to make it about me) I got TANGLES!! OMG THEY'RE THE BEST!!

yayy !! so happy for you, what types ? Smiley Happy @annabethxchase

in the worst possible headspace and not sure how long i can hold on but it’s fine...don’t worry

um, a bluey-white one aqnd a bumpy red blue pink lol (great adjectives annabeth!)
im worried about you @litgym, do you think your safe? I'll have to go soon, more swimming but here for a bit xx

ooo those are the same i have !!! they are so good, hey ?? @annabethxchase told you they are amazing !

just gotta last still 5 and then i can get some help. im emailing my khl counsellor now even though she won’t receive it till later today but at least knowing she’ll read it makes me feel better.

yeah they are!! omg @litgym your like the trend setter, first kesha now tangles
oo that sounds like a fantastic idea!!! hopefully you get some great support from her Smiley Happy

hehe not really ! @annabethxchase

unfortunately won’t be enough help because i really need some extensive support. my crisis team is meant to call me soon but i doubt they will. just need to get out of this house 

fingers crossed they do call you *tries to send pic of crossed fingers and fails Smiley Wink*
Do you think you could just have a walk around the backyard/front yard?