cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: overwhelming flashbacks

ooo cool! Looking forward to checking it out Smiley Happy

i don’t know :/ @Bee

she doesn’t like my case manager and shit, i don’t even know but the only time she’ll let me communicate with them is after an ED admission since they have to see you the day after.

she’s always stopped me from attempting any of my plans but now i swear she doesn’t even care

hehe 💘 @annabethxchase

i feel so fat and gross it’s disgusting. why do i keep putting on weight, i need to starve myself. it’s horrendous, im so ashamed Smiley Sad

i hate the fact “mother” thinks buying me new shoes or getting my hair done will keep me alive Smiley Sad MONEY means nothing and I don’t like anyone using their time on me. she made this appt, of course i am so grateful but i hate how she thinks she can win me over like that. she’ll be nice for like 5mins and then she’ll be abusing me forever Smiley Sad

@litgym that sounds really hard Smiley Sad I'm sorry to hear that she's stopping your communication with them.

It's absolutely okay to not know how we would like others to react or say. I know when I was younger I didn't and sometimes I don't know what I need but I know what I don't need - if that makes sense... Maybe have a think about times that you find interactions helpful and what about the interaction made it helpful.
(And feel free to do this and not post it if you're not comfortable Heart )

I'm glad she has stopped you from attempting your plans Heart but I'm sad to hear it feels like she doesn't care. That must be really upsetting. Know that we care! I care Heart
*Sends big internets hugs*

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Feeling like that constantly about your weight must be really exhausting 😩

Ah yes! It's like they bribe you with money etc. and think that'll change everything and you'll be fine!

yeah Smiley Sad just so sick and tired Smiley Sad my thoughts are getting worse and im becoming more dangerousSmiley Sad @Bee i just don’t know what to do anymore, i feel so lost and i can’t live in the same house as my “mother” anymore or someone’s going to get hurt....

i just feel so reject from everyone and told do this don’t do this. ive tried everything 😫

Highlighted

very over my weight Smiley Sad @annabethxchase 

i know it’s horribke !!! if had heaps of money that wouldn’t buy me happiness and it would all go to helplines and charities anyways. 

Thanks for letting us know about your safety @litgym Smiley Happy Getting your hair done sounds wonderful, I'm sure it'll look wonderful when it's done! Shorter hair certainly sounds a lot nicer in the summer heat Smiley Happy A picture would be lovely but remember to be mindful of the community guidelines, in particular staying anonymous as sharing pictures of ourselves can lead to being identified.

Your safety is always the first priority and it's unfortunate to hear that your counselor chooses to talk about something else instead. Do you think this is something you could bring up with her? That you're feeling unheard? 

I believe I've mentioned it before, so I'm sorry for being repetitive, but I was wondering if you've contacted The Butterfly Foundation before? They have some excellent resources on weight and body image that might be helpful to you. If you're feeling up to it now, would you consider making a thread about some of these issues? You are a wonderful and valued member of our community and when you're ready, we are here to help support you and a new thread would help other users have a better understanding of what's happening, if that makes sense. 

I'll be logging off very soon, but I hope you have an excellent time at the hairdressers Smiley Happy

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

Omg that's so lovely! If @litgym gets rich, she'll help solve cancer! And world poverty and stuff Smiley Wink

yeah don’t worry, it won’t reveal my identity x @Jay-RO

im going to send her an email explaining how i feel with the last few sessions. 

yeah youve mentioned it before, just cant be bothered to look or use the helpline. it’s such a trek making a new thread and it feels so annoying.

hehe @annabethxchase