cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: overwhelming flashbacks

my friend is like 2mins away so i can’t really harm myself but i wish @Taylor-RO

no no im not telling my mother 

that's understandable, i know talking to your mum is very difficult @litgym Smiley Sad Are you enjoying yourself ice-skating Smiley Happy ? xx

there is two sides to ice skating @annabethxchase 

1; i feel like ive kinda found a happy place even though im not the best but i felt at peace. i kind of want to start lessons but my anxiety is too much.

2: there were very dark moments of me trying to breathe for air (mentally) and was looking for anyway to give in. but i haven’t given in yet. just a metre away sits things i can end my life with and my thoughts are strong “just take it” “do it” “kill yourself” but im trying to stay safe 

Don’t listen to them @litgym! They’re just thoughts... thoughts that aren’t positive. Don’t give in to them. Keep holding on!

im really trying but so tempted @Bananatime04

Hey @litgym, it is awesome that you are trying to keep safe. Are you able to let your mum know about all of this? Heart It is also great that you have found something you enjoy doing. Maybe you could have a few more casual sessions before starting lessons to ease your anxiety?

currently speaking to lifeline and they might call child protections.... @Taylor-RO

i think ill try and aim every saturday to skate, it’ll be beneficial mentally and physicallySmiley Happy

WOW @litgym I am so proud of you! I can really see the toughness shining through you right now Smiley Happy You are so strong Smiley Happy
I'm so glad skatings been so beneficial for you Smiley Happy

thank youHeart lifeline is currently saying i need to go to a psych ward...i am really fucked up

It is really amazing that you called Lifeline @litgym, we are so proud of you Heart If you feel like child protection should be called or you need to attend the psych ward/emergency, please let Lifeline know. If this isn't an option, please reach out to 000, eHeadspace or KHL. These services are best to support your through these decisions Smiley Happy