cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: overwhelming flashbacks

night x @annabethxchase

thanks Heart don’t want to do life anymore @Bananatime04

@litgym I totally can relate to that right now and it’s so tempting to end it, I know but you gotta keep going. There is still hope even though you may not see it. It’s there and we are here. You just gotta hold on and believe that things will get better because they can. You just need the right help ❤️

Hey @litgym, it sounds like you are looking for someone to check in on your safety at the moment. Are you safe right now? Heart

thank you❤️ @Bananatime04

uh i don’t know, it doesn’t matter @Taylor-RO i shouldn’t even be on here anyways because im “too distressed”

Okay, well it sounds like you know you might need to work on your safety and reducing your distress. Do you think you can do that? When you feel in a better headspace and are more safe, we will be here for you Heart Maybe you could check out your support plan if you're stuck for ideas Smiley Happy

ive tried everything and nobody seems to get that “go do self-care” “play with maggie” you think i haven’t already fucking tried that ??? i swear everything i say is going through one ear and out the other you guys. im not being heard and i fucking hate it !! @Taylor-RO

Hey @litgym, just going to send you an email Heart

Hey @litgym, just got back on (can't sleep) I'm sorry you aren't feeling heard. What do you think we could suggest you to do? Maybe we could com up with some new strategies for you to try Smiley Happy sorry if that just made things worse than they already were Smiley Sad hope your ok xx

Hey @litgym, how are you feeling today? here to listen xx <3

fuck last night and fuck today @annabethxchase

im so done and over everything and everyone. strong urges.