cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: please stop

after 2 and half hours finally say a DOCTOR and she said she’ll get the MH team but she has no idea how long that’ll take but i have a bit of hope im staying the night Smiley Happy @annabethxchase

im really upset how i was treated last night at ED Smiley Sad everyone was super nice but i don’t really think they took my risk seriously since it was late at night, i fell asleep on the 5 chairs haha and the adults ward was extremely busy. i spoke to the dr was like 3mins i don’t think she even cared about my risk that much even though i said if i go home i won’t be safe. then i saw the MH nurse for maybe 7mins (ive had her before and she’s super nice) i said i felt unsafe while talking to her even though i was half asleep hahah but I don’t think she took that into count. she was gonna get the reg psych but then she just discharged me which really pissed me off.

Hey @litgym im sorry no one took it seriously. Are you still there or are you home?

im home but ive got the day off @Bananatime04

just really upset they didn’t take me seriously. they always do but last night i felt invalidated since they were so busy and didn’t think my risk was big enough Smiley Sad but it’s the past now so can’t do anything !

I’m sorry this happened

Hey there @litgym, how are things going today?

It's great that everyone was really nice to you last night, though I understand how frustrating it must have been to not be taken seriously. Your safety is so important and it can be disheartening when others don't treat the risk as seriously as they should. Did the nurse discharge you before you had a chance to talk to the psych? Is there anyone else you can talk to today?

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

just read the email from my khl counsellor which brought a lot of anger and upset to me. i just want to cry, it’s all too much. im still so very upset with her, i don’t want to speak to her for a very long time or forever. all that happens is i keep getting stopped or no one takes me seriously. they tell you to reach out but when you do they belittle your thoughts and tell you that you’re okay, nobody can tell you how you feel @Jay-RO

yean i didnt even get to speak to the psych which is usually the person you spend a very long time talking to. it’s just so upsetting they belittle my thoughts and told me i was okay even though i clearly stated even threatened them i won’t be safe if you discharge me. 

i think i have to get an ECG and blood tests today ew. and then i see my psychologist tomorrow morning .

Highlighted

I’m so sorry about the email ❤️ What was it about that triggered you to feel angry and upset? Remember that we all care about you and we will take what you say seriously and try to help you the best that we can. You aren’t alone x
Have you been safe so far at home?
ECG’s are the worst! I had a heart problem thingy where my heart would randomly start to beat really fast so I had to have those sticky things and a little box thing with wires attached for a whole week! It was horrible. I’ve never had a blood test tho and I feel so bad that you have to get them.
Again I’m really sorry that all this is happening to you❤️

Hey @litgym,

It's okay that you don't want to speak to your KHL counselor anymore, it is hard to reach out to people who have hurt us in the past. They should take you seriously and I can understand how frustrating it must be for you when they don't. Do you have another counselor at KHL that you can speak to?

It's great that you'll be seeing your psych tomorrow morning Smiley Happy Do you think talking to her about these feelings of not being taken seriously would be helpful?

Ah, fun with ECG's and blood tests, hopefully they aren't too bothersome for you Smiley Happy Will you be doing anything else for you today? Such as self-care?

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

just how she’s been treating me and stuff. ive been safe so far. @Bananatime04

@Jay-RO yeah i have a 2nd counsellor but i don’t want to speak to him either. 

i will definitely tell my psych about last night, erghh it’s so frustrating. 

i feel really really horrible. i don’t want to get a blood test. i would rather be dead. fuck i can’t do this.