cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: please stop

Hey @litgym how are feeling now? Are ya keen for the live?
Highlighted

@litgym I've just had a read through and it sounds like things have been quite a challenge. I am proud of you for sticking it through. Heart

I know it might not feel like it now, but you are so strong! Heart

Image result for hugs gif friend

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I really need to go home, I can't last all day at school. mum can't pick me up though. I can't be here, already relapsed first thing I got to school. someone get me out of here !!

Hey there @litgym, are you safe right now? And do you need any medical attention?

I'm sorry to hear that staying at school is a struggle today. Is there anyone you can go to who can support you right now?

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

I don't need medical attention. I have strong suicidal thoughts but im trying to stay safe @Jay-RO

I could go to my fav teacher I guess but I feel too annoying and if I mention that I feel suicidal than shit will go down. mum has sent some texts around to give me some time out but I physically and emotionally can't be here

Hey @litgym, thanks for letting us know that you don't need medical attention and that you're trying to stay safe.

Feeling annoying when going to someone is a common feeling, and that's okay. Do you think you'd be able to tell her you feel suicidal? I can understand that the result of telling her may be difficult, but would it help you get through today?

Is there anything you can do to distract yourself right now even though you're at school?

-----

mum contacted the school so I have a timeout for the next 1 and half or so. I told mum I was anxious not suicidal because I don't want her to worry her since she can't come get me @Jay-RO

just listening to music atm, ill probably hang around the forums and do some of my commerce and design task.

@litgym well done for contacting your mum Smiley Happy A time out sounds like a great chance to distract and have a break from school. 

Our latest Wellbeing Wednesday is up and it's also on music, it would be wonderful to see what music helps you feel good, if you want to share. I also noticed that you've been posting in some of the positive threads in Everyday Life and I'm so proud of you for doing self-care today and for all those amazing positives! Well done Smiley Very Happy

-----

thank you Heart @Jay-RO

ill check it out just going through all my notifications from the last couple days. 

im feeling super anxious and I don't know why, my heart is racing a million miles an hour. my fav teacher said im not allowed to go to her in a crisis unless I can't find any other teacher - that really hurt. mum has taken all my money away because im not trustworthy. I don't know anymore just im so anxious.