cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: please stop

Hi @litgym

I am sorry to hear that you have been struggling this week. It all sounds very overwhelming for you at the moment.

Can we brainstorm some positive coping strategies? Are you still listening to some of your favourite music?

yep still blasting broods @TOM-RO

i just don’t wanna be alive and the fact i don’t actually have access to ANYTHING now makes me so distressed. i need that sense of comfort, pain gives me comfort. i don’t wanna be here...

I can hear how distressed you are at the moment @litgym. And I am sorry you're feeling that way  Smiley Sad

I am glad to hear you are still listening to broods. Sounds like they can bring you some comfort. Is there something you could do to make where you are at the moment for cosy/relaxing?

i have my kesha jumper on, playing broods and lying in bed. also supporting my y8 friend because she is panicking atm Smiley Sad im trying to stay calm but i just want to act out. i want to be unsafe, i want to be in ED, i want to be partying but no i fucking can’t @TOM-RO

@litgym I think it is pretty amazing that even though you're struggling you are still there to support your friends at school and RO. Heart

It shows a lot of strength to focus on your positive coping strategies (Kesha, Broods, going and seeing all those adorable animals Cat Very Happy ) with everything that's going on.

thank you Heart @TOM-RO

its jusr so hard because im repeatedly told “you’ll get through this” but nobody realises how HARD breathing is. the fact people even think suicide is an option shows how bad someone’s mental state is Smiley Sad

im nobody, not even my “friend” wants to talk to me 

I can totally understand that @litgym. It can be really hard when the people around us don't understand. Smiley Sad I think that's why it's so great that you are able to open up to people that can empathise a bit more.

i guess idk anymore @TOM-RO

currently teaching maths to my y8 friend but my meds have kicked in and im about to fall asleep

Highlighted

@litgym You aren’t a fuck up. You are just going through a shit time and dealing with a lot of hard stuff. You said you were about 14? Honestly 14-15 is a horrible time idk why then but for some reason it seems to be about when everything starts to go really wrong. And add to that there is so much pressure with school and everything it just makes things really hard. As for the getting high and drunk sometimes those things can actually make things worse long term but I can understand the desire for them in the immediate sense. And of course if it your go to coping thing then having it suddenly taken away is not super helpful. Are there any things you do enjoy doing?