cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: please stop

yeah im almost 15 @Eden1717

i know drugs and alcohol is bad for mental health but i feel like it’s the only way to give me partial “joy” and to hurt myself. i don’t enjoy anything anymore.

im so depressed and tired. im so fat, i need to stop eating !! i wanna dieeeeee ffs. im sadly safe btw

How did you sleep last night @litgym?

Also, I read that you have a kesha jumper and just wanted to say - that's so cool! Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

pretty badly, had a dream i was sent to a psych ward in england because of the fuck up huge burden mistake i am @letitgo

im so done

i have two kesha jumpers hehe☺️

@litgym 2 jumpers is dedication haha!

That sounded like a very intense and disturbing dream.....I remember reading about re-telling a bad dream/nightmare to actually give a different ending, as in a better outcome that you prefer. Try and be gentle with yourself today. 

and a shirt, candle, CD, stickers and poster ☺️☺️ @TOM-RO

im trying to. but im just in this state atm of numbness and very depressed. i can’t escape it, i can’t get out of bed or treat myself probably. it’s too hard. all i can think of is hurting myself and how messed up i am. why am i like this ?

@litgym All the merch! I love the visual in my head, it sounds aesthetically appealing haha. I also love collecting merchandise of particular bands etc that I like. Something I'll probably always do. 

That's a pretty tough question and sounds like there's quite a bit of fear and uncertainty. That's why having enough support right now is so vital. Easier said than done sometimes but try not to be too harsh with yourself for feeling this way, it compounds the problem. Certainly not an easy to do but I think it's really important. 

i understand that but depression is never positive thoughts, it is always negative Smiley Sad i try so hard to try and not let the thoughts get to me but they are too powerful @TOM-RO

that's right @litgym, there are no positive thoughts. Although you are clearly able to do positive things for yourself and your self care while feeling so crap. What will you do this evening? <3

Highlighted

i will web with lifeline later, been waiting all day erghh @TOM-RO currently writing out a letter for my GP tomorrow. im really scared she’s going to send me to ED again tomorrow but the thing is if she does, my mum will be an hour away from me because my sister will be having her appt with her psychologist. i don’t wanna worry mum and fuck everything. just how much does it take to prove that I’m NOT okay ?

It sounds like you're doing some really productive and helpful things here @litgym but you must be at a pretty awful place with not feeling heard and wondering if you might go to ED. How do you think you might cope tomorrow?