cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: please stop

uhh not very well tomorrow i must say...unless i don’t give my GP the letter and pretend im complete fine which i hope i don’t do @TOM-RO i want to go to hospital 

I hope you give the letter too @litgym Do you feel safe this evening?

im so dead, I wanna die and self-harm but I have nothing. I see my GP tomorrow instead so now I have to wait till tomorrow afternoon to see her. I just wanna go to hospital. I don't think I can get through today as school, its too much

I am safe - just thoughts

Hi @litgym,

Thank you for checking in with us, letting us know your thoughts at the moment and that you are safe Heart These are some big thoughts you are having Heart It sounds like you have some support lined up for tomorrow and that you might be open to a hospital admission- this is a really big step Heart

I'm not sure if the doctors have spoken to you about this before, but a psychiatrist can refer directly to an inpatient/hospital for what they call a "planned admission" which basically means you may be given a date to go into the hospital without having to go through the emergency department. It can take a little longer to get a bed, but if you feel hospital would be helpful, this might be worth speaking to your doctor about to see if your local child and youth hospital does planned admissions. 

To get through the day today, is your favourite teacher around? We are thinking of you today! Heart

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

yeah im very open to it and have already spoken to my psychiatrist about it and he doesn’t want me to go inpatient. there is also no available beds in NSW for any adolescent ward Smiley Sad @Jess1-RO

she’s around but don’t really wanna talk to any teachers. just wanna go home or to hospital 

Hey @litgym

I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Smiley Sad Did the psychiatrist give a reason as to why they did not want you to go to an inpatient unit? 

hey @JanaG

he said that “that’s a last result solution” and doesn’t think it’s necessary. i can’t tell you how many times ive begged every single one of my professionals and people from hospital to send to an inpatient ward. do i just have to keep attempting my life and prove to them how unstable i am ? i shouldn’t have to do that - i am NOT okay. i just need to die ffs...

im safe Smiley Sad

Highlighted

@litgym are you okay
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hey @litgym it's really heartbreaking to hear the amount of times you've asked for support to go into hospital only to be told it's a last resort. Thanks for confirming your safety during this tough time. We're thinking of you Heart