cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: please stop

@litgym thats not good. i am glad you are safe. 

thanks, just i don’t know what to do anymore. all i can think of is suicide, suicide, suicide and repeat all over again ! @Eden1717

@litgym thats hard sometimes you just have to ride the wave and see how things go. 

Highlighted

Hey @litgym,

I know you said you feel safe already, but you just mentioned that you can't stop thinking about suicide. Just checking in to see if you're okay right now?

I personally think it's really great that you've seen a psychologist who is assisting you in understanding what's going on for you. It's a great step and things can only go forward from here. You've done a really good job in reaching out.

Hey @litgym, I'm sorry you're having a difficult night. It can be so scary and difficult to persevere when your thoughts are out of control. I'm glad to hear that you're safe. Is there anything you can do to distract yourself for a while?

I've seen some of your posts before, so I know that there is a deep strength within you. You can get through this. Remember that we are always here for you Heart

thank you Heart mum gave me some medication last night and i went to bed early @queenP

@TOM-RO i was safe. all my mind is thinking is about suicide. im safe but fuck my thoughts 

Hey @litgym this sounds like really difficult space to be in. Do you think it would be helpful to follow your safety plan? Or how can we best support you right now?

Also I just sent you an email about some small edits on the below post Heart

Hey @litgym how’ve you been? I’ve been thinking about you but haven’t had time to post. Sorry ❤️