cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tw: please stop

i hope everyone is having a good day, somewhat better than mine. please don’t ever feel the way i do. 

today last month was my most recent attempt...it’s really getting to me. i wish it worked, im just so unhappy. my psych said the whole time in the appt you’re going to hurt other people, i do understand that. but that is not something helpful, suicide is not a selfish action if anything it’s selfless ! my reason for living shouldn’t be to not give pain to others, that’s not good enough. it’s about me not others. im trying to be safe today and im not in a crisis, im just explaining my thoughts.

Re: tw: please stop

i guess it is proven once again i am nothing 

Your are not nothing! Maybe tell me what has been going. Maybe I can understand more and help a bit more. I

Hey @litgym,
My heart broke reading this, I can hear how unhappy you are at the moment and I wish I could cheer you up. I'm super proud of your for trying to stay safe, I can tell how hard you are trying Smiley Happy

I want to remind you again that I really do love you and think you are important. I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner and haven't been around as much lately, I had some stuff going on. Here to listen xx

today has been an up and down of safe and unsafe which is frustratingSmiley Sad @annabethxchase

ive made two crisis calls to khl and now trying to web with lifeline.

i want to remind you I LOVE YOU, you’re my little girl hahaha and im going to protect you whether im here or not, im your angelHeart @annabethxchase im quite worried about you, so if you like we can talk on your thread about you xxxx

Hey, good on ya for calling KHL and webbing lifeline Smiley Wink That's super good. Yeah, Sometimes you can feel quite happy and then your moodd drops faster than the speed of light and you feel unsafe Smiley Sad Nawww thanks @litgym, oh yay, can't wait to have an angel stalking me... Smiley Wink

ive been 2 in the lifeline queue for 23 minutes and it’s vwry frustrating!! @annabethxchase

you mean heaps to me so im going to guard you x

erghh, I find lifeline quite fast but that's so frustrating Smiley Sad
bahahaha, I can just imagine you blocking me like a wall from anything and everything Smiley Happy

after 35mins finally connected !! @annabethxchase it’s usuallt fast for me i joined early when they opened so maybe i just got stuck behind a lot of people. hopefully this will get me through tonight Smiley Happy

well duhh youre my bestie !!

yay! @litgym yeah, that's probably why, it's kind of sad that there's such a long cue Smiley Sad So many people who are distressed, I wish I could give them all hugs Smiley Sad

ahaha, I could yeah that sass in that 'duhh' right back at ya, we need to meet some dayyy