cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: please stop

Thanks for letting us know @litgym. It sounds really frustrating and scary to have that experience, when you were just expecting a GP appointment. How are you keeping yourself occupied whilst in ED?

Thinking of you Heart

just playing with my tangle and listening to music but my head is throbbing ergh Smiley Sad @mrmusic

waiting for mental health team and my fav nurse isn’t here awww

hey @litgym, that sounds pretty confusing Smiley Sad I'm glad your in the ED now (as last night you mentioned it as being a safe, calm place for you). aww bummer about your nurse. let us know how you go and if you'll be admitted Smiley Happy

You're doing really well @litgym. I'm hearing how hard it is for you right now. Please let us know how you get on - you've got this. Heart

thank you guys Heart @mrmusic @annabethxchase

im in the paediatric ward but it’s taking over 20mins for a nurse to talk to me and there is NOBODY here. my head is throbbing, i really need some painkillers. i also need a bed if they can give me one because im gonna pass out. 

oh no @litgym! Maybe sit down if you can or try and alert anyone walking past? that's a long wait isn't it?! sending my love xx

im legit lying down across 5 chairs because nobody will give me a bed ergh ! nobody has even spoken to me and ive been here for an hour and a half !!!! @annabethxchase

but my fav nurse walked past the children’s ward and i legit just smiled so big and it was so great to see her, i love her so much

ergh that sounds so frustrating!! an hour and a half is a long time, how's your mum been about the whole thing? yay for your nurse Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

it literally sucks. mums been alright  weirdly. this is the worst experience in hospital ever @annabethxchase

yeah i can imagine! have you seen the nurses yet? im glad your mums been alright, that would make things that bit more managable.