cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: please stop

naww you sweetheart !! @annabethxchase

been quite chaotic with an ambulance almost being called on me and then my fav teacher almost called someone on me because she didn’t trust me this weekend eekkkk ! let’s hopw nothing is called on me tonight !!

i wish i could teleport to you right now aw Heart 

hmm yeah Smiley Sad Sounds like the last few days have been pretty distressing, i'm sorry about that, very proud of you for getting through it. yep, fingers crossed xx

ergh same, hurry up scientists!! get a move on.

so far good so it looks im all gucci! ahhh ive missed talking to you so much <3333

yayay! ahhh same! I missed you heaps Smiley Sad i just remembered on chit chat when you found out i was blonde and you went into a 3 day state of shock Smiley Happy Smiley Happy I think I bookmarked the page hehe

BAHAHHAHAHA IT STILL DOESNT MAKE SENSE !!!! I always pictured you as a brunette but you’re very beautiful with blonde hair Heart @annabethxchase

hehehehe, naw thanks Smiley Happy I always pictured you a brunette (there's my flawless intuition for ya Smiley Wink )

BAHAHHAHA @annabethxchase i have lots of post it notes of sweet things you’ve said to meHeart i love you so much <3333

naw, when i saw that post i was like 'did I say that??' but no I was reading gina's note bahaha, I'm a bit stupid. sameeeeee

hahahahahha, i wrote your actual name but had to cross it out ! ahh gina is umm what’s the word quite uhh ergh don’t know the words but very insightful, YEAH insightful hahaha @annabethxchase

hehe yeah I saw that Smiley Happy It's nice that idk, you have like a real name not just 'litgym' Smiley Wink so to me it makes you liek a lot more real if that makes sense? omg yes!!! I swear gina and jess must be a geniuses, there posts are so insightful and knowledgeable!!