cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: please stop

mum and i aren’t on speaking terms so i can’t go to ED, im too scared anyways to say im not okay @gina-RO

That certainly does make things hard @litgym

Look after yourself today Heart

yep Smiley Sad @gina-RO

just spoke to a supervisor from khl and that went really well. she was really sorry about what had happened and she said she knows my counsellor really well and knows she would never intend to upset me. i got into a bit of trouble though for some threats i made but i told them i didn’t mean it and it was just in the moment of frustration. 

@litgym it is good the supervisor was good to talk to. how do you feel about the psychiatrist saying you might have BPD? do you feel it fits for you? i personally think it is always good to ask questions about diagnosis just to make sure you and the psych are on the same page and of course so you can better understand what is happening and why. hopefully you and your mum get back to speaking to each other. 

so he thinks i have bdp and so do i but because im too young he won’t diagnose me with a personality disorder. so i have emerging bpd, i honestly match bdp perfectly but of course im not a psych @Eden1717 he is also getting me to start DBT and he wants me to connect to a new crisis team in a different suburb but he isn’t sure if they’ll accept me ! 

@litgym that make sense yeah some things cant be diagnosed until 18+ i am glad you feel it fits and makes sense with your experience. DBT is pretty good i have done it. takes a while but it does help with some things. hopefully the other crisis team accepts you. do you know if you are going to be doing the full DBT program thing or starting with one on one stuff? 

he wants me to start off with the one on one stuff and wait till i get a bit older since there isn’t really any groups around my age @Eden1717

im really struggling tonight Smiley Sad

@litgym thats understandable hopefully it is helpful for you. sorry you are feeling bad. 

thanks @Eden1717

khl almost called an ambulance on me Smiley Sad i am safe it’s just the thoughts are so intense and im just really over this