cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: please stop

Hey, I'm here to chat Smiley Happy yeah that sounds very confronting Smiley Sad I understand why you'd be distressed Smiley Sad Is your GP nice?

just life is so hard and confusing, i don’t understand it anymore. why do some people grow up wishing they were dead but they can’t do anything about the thoughts ? it’s so hard and not fair on anyone Smiley Sad my body weight is disgusting and im not looking forward to weighing myself tomorrow at my gp. i loveeee my gp she is beautiful but i know ill end up in ED tomorrow.

Naw, wish I could give you a massive hug, I here you Smiley Sad Tomorrow sounds pretty daunting..
ooo yay that’s so great!! So glad she’s nice, how do you feel about maybe ending up in the ED?

i wish i could give you one to ! @annabethxchase

honestly i know this sounds weird but i love ED not of course the whole struggling and pain you have deal with before you get to ED but once im in there it feels like home. it’s super weird but i know im protected by everyone in there even if i don’t feel much safe from myself ! im just really worried about my mums reaction.

part of me wants to die but part of me wants to see my fav nurse if she has a shift then and just talk to a bunch of people. but if i do get admitted  im definitely asking for an overnight or a few day admission because i really need it.

Yeah, I totally get that @litgym, it’s a safe haven and a quiet place Smiley Happy hmm yeah, that’s a problem with your mum,.. how’s she been lately? I agree, it sounds like an overnight or few days admission would be really good for you.

same as always ! erghhhh just really over life Smiley Sad i just really need that overnight or few days escape to deal with myself and just get everything under control since im feeling a bit all over the place :/

That’s defintely understandable, the hospital staff sound lovely as well. If you are admitted hopefully it’ll be a nice few days for you Smiley Happy

honestly im really happy so far with the experience ive had in different EDs because the staff have all been lovely so far Smiley Happy but my main ED im besties with like 2 of the nurse HAHAHAHA. just im gonna ask my gp tmrw if that is a possible thing Smiley Happy

Omg sorry! I never check how you're going @litgym because I never get notified when you post on your thread! Sorry 😬

hey hey that’s cool, there is never any pressure on these forums to reply to anyone unless it’s safety haha ! Heart @Bananatime04