cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: please stop

the thoughts are so strong fml, im an anxious restless mess. I have my fav teacher right not but I don't know I just can't. I have math soon and im scared I just erghhh

Hi @litgym,

I am sorry today has had a tough start for you Heart You mentioned your favourite teacher is around today, that's really great to hear. Did you get the opportunity to have a chat with her?

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

no i haven’t @Jess1-RO

im just so anxious because i know ill be in ED after my gp appt and erghhhh just i hate school 

How’s school going? x Are the thoughts still loud?

I dont know what to dooooo anymore fml. I want to speak to a teacher but uhhh im too scared to reach out for help

hmm, can you go to your favourite teacher at break? Smiley Happy yeah that sounds very scary, reaching out for help is really daunting, sending you my (limited) strength @litgym

I really encourage you to do that if it's what you want. You're so brave you got this! Give it a go and take it from there 😘

I quickly spoke to my fav teacher but she had a meeting Smiley Sad

I really love reading the support from @Bananatime04 and @annabethxchase Heart I can see how supportive you all are of each other which is a really beautiful thing Smiley Happy

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

That’s good that you could talk to her and I’m sorry it wasn’t for long x was it helpful?