cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: please stop

No problem @Jess1-RO

Thanks @Jess1-RO I'm glad you got to speak with her for a bit even though she had a meeting Smiley Happy Do you feel any better now?

How are you going now @litgym? ❤️

im super stressed. I was meant to leave school at 3:30 by myself but she's picking me up at 3 and im super CONFUSED. im so anxious and scared, like why ? she is meant to pick my sister up at 3 ahhhh im so confused wtf anxioussssss

How are things now @litgym?

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@litgym that does sound pretty confusing, I hope everything goes okay for you with your gp this afternoon Heart

@ecla34 @Bee guess who’s in emergency, me whoop whoop

I'm sorry to hear that @litgym
I know it's hard but you are doing a good job at fighting through the feelings and thoughts Heart
Sending you lots of love Heart
I'm logging of now but know I'm thinking of you x

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

oh @litgym , i hope you're doing as well as possible right now xx Was this something that happened during your gp appointment? Here for you Heart

thank you gorgeous :heart @Bee

okay basically this is what has happened; @ecla34

so mum picked me up from school when i was meant to make my own way to my gp appt. so knowing me and everytime she picks me up out of nowhere ive fucked up. i thought maybe because i wrote something on my finger indicating wanting to die and my self-harm as well was maybe why ? because maybe one of my teachers saw but no. so apparently khl called my EX-crisis team and told them i was at high risk. so then G called my mum. turns out there has been A LOT of miscommunication. i completely denied all of it even though it is mostly true oops ! then instead of having my gp appt i was excited to go to it turned into a crisis appt and she has sent me to ED whoop. now my psychologist also wants to call me so yay. so not really sure how long im going to be in ED and what will happen.