cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: scared about everything

im currently in pe theory but that’s so boring and than i have math with a triggering teacher Smiley Sad @Jay-RO

Hey @litgym, super, dooper proud of you, i can tell your trying really hard Smiley Happy yeah, those subjects sound boring..

Hey @litgym,

Pe theory does sound quite boring. I'm sorry that your math teacher is triggering for you, what are some things you can do if it becomes too much? Such as writing at your desk, or leaving to find another teacher?

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

well was some reason my math teacher was a bit crazy today....so at least he wasn’t triggering @Jay-RO @annabethxchase

ill have my fav teacher in over an hour so that’ll be good expect ive been SHing today :/

Highlighted

Glad to hear that math was alright Smiley Happy
ooo yay Smiley Happy your teacher sounds lovely, naw sorry to hear about the sh, does it need medical attention? @litgym

Hey there @litgym, it's great that your math teacher wasn't triggering today, and that you'll be having your favourite teacher soon Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear about the SH, are you safe right now?

What classes will you have between now and your favourite teacher?

-----

once again trying to be safe and i don’t need medical attention @Jay-RO @annabethxchase

school is over now which is good ! seeing my psychologist tmrw which im super happy about and then im talking to my fav teacher at lunch tmrw.

btw @gina-RO ill reply back to your email soon ish

Hey @litgym, thanks for letting us know about your safety and if you need medical attention. I know the questions can be repetitive at times but it's important for us to know if you're safe Smiley Happy

It's great that school is finally over for the day! Smiley Happy It sounds like tomorrow will be good with your psychologist meeting and lunch with your favourite teacher. Do you have anything planned for this afternoon?

(from your negatives into positives post) It's wonderful that you got a positive response from your KHL counselor! You have done an amazing job reframing those negatives and finding some positives from your day Smiley Happy

-----