cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: scared about everything

That made my day @litgym, man I wish I could've gone Smiley Happy Sounds lovely. Every staff member I've interacted here on the forums have been lovely and I know that expands throughout the organisation.

@Bee @annabethxchase ahhh they are so sweet !! the lady i was talking to ergh, i wish i remembered her name....was the kindest person on earth hahahaha and may or may not have been tracking gina down but like still i missed gina! 

hehe, wow! definitely not stalking her bahaha @litgym Smiley Wink

thats great to hear @litgym and im glad youll be staying too Smiley Happy

can i ask though how you met some of the team? totally ok if you cant say though

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

yeah totally not hahahah..... @annabethxchase

@scared01 the Yabun Festival in sydney xx Smiley Happy

oh sounds really great Smiley Happy @litgym

i only popped in to see the ReachOut stall hahaha, it took heaps of begging for my mum to take me there hahahah @scared01

haha well it was worth the begging then wasnt it! @litgym
im not in sydney unfortunatly Smiley Sad maybe another yr though

hows things going for you today?

mmm yeah i live close to around where the festival was, the only problem, i had to convince mum to take me and it worked !!! WOAH @scared01

very distressed and suicidal this morning. i spoke to my khl counsellor and we laughed a lot but then I started crying because she hurt my feelings without realising :/ i went from sounding happy to sounding very low. then when i went to the festival the staff brought up my mood and im currently okay, just a bit a low Smiley Wink

well at least it worked! @litgym

im sorry your khl counsellor hurt your feelings and i hope youll discuss it with her the next time you talk but im glad that your okay now after going to the festival and getting to chat to some of our awesome RO peeps