cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: scared about everything

my khl counsellor doesn’t even realise she hurt my feelings and i don’t really want to bring it up to her @scared01

@annabethxchase btw just classify hahaha, i wasn’t stalking gina, the RO staff was hahahah just needed to say something in case people are like wtf

thats ok @litgym somethings are best left in the past anyway...
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

im trying to not let these thoughts take over but just suddenly ive felt suicidal @scared01 im safe and will go to bed soon but they’ve come out of nowhereSmiley Sad i don’t want this to ruin my positive afternoon 

ive got to log off now @litgym to finish up with some papers and shower etc but please reach out if you need.
perhaps focus on the good today and if it helps go back through the stuff you got from the RO stall to remind you of that till bed..
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Haha @litgym I laughed at the clarification at Yabun Smiley Happy

It can be hard when thoughts pop suddenly into our heads, sounds like bed is on the plans soon, are you able to do something nice before bed?

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

i think ill do that, night Heart @scared01

BAHAHAHA I just don’t want the staff thinking I was stalking them hahaha @Bee i think ill just play with this puzzle thing from RO and then head to bed Smiley Happy

Makes sense @litgym Smiley Happy
Ooh a puzzle! (I like puzzles!) That sounds nice Smiley Happy hopefully it helps Heart

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Some comments have been removed from this thread, I will send you an email @litgym Heart

hey @litgym, how are you today? x

I AM SO FUCKING DONE ERGHHHHHHHH