cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: scared about everything

Sounds like things are tough, do you think your safe right now? Sending my love xx <3 @litgym

I’m “safe” fmllll !!!!!!! @annabethxchase

im done with this and blah blah blah. loving all the “hearts” and being “cared” about ! oh sure sure thanks guys i totally believe you fucking care

I'm very happy to hear you are safe @litgym, I mean it.

I'm truly am sorry that you don't think that RO cares, I for one definitely do care about you and I'm sorry if I've said something that's made you upset. Maybe (if you haven't already) contact RO with via email and explain how you are feeling. Is there anything tonight that made you specifically frustrated?

giphy.gif

i doubt you even do @annabethxchase

already spoke to Taylor and that went SHIT.

and I’ve alreadh spoken to Gina and Jess about this millions times. I’m so fucking done, everyone needs to watch what they say but it’s makes me want to fucking die more. I just want ************ 

I'm sorry you feel like that @litgym but I know that I do, that's why I love you so much and continue to chat with you <3

I'm not sure what to say, and I completely understand that what's happening can be upsetting for you. I'm really sorry Smiley Sad

uh thanks @annabethxchase

erghhhh im done so fucking doneeeee ERGHHHH fmllll

Can I help you right now at all @litgym? Maybe that can help distract you..

im talking to lifeline....it’s fine i don’t want to end up attacking you with my words because that’s all i seem to be doing atm @annabethxchase

That's great @litgym, I hope it's going well Smiley Happy
You aren't attacking me with your words, promise. It's hard to filter what you say anyway when your upset Smiley Sad