cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: scared about everything

Hey @litgym, it is great that you are talking to Lifeline right now. Well done on seeking some support. I would urge you to consider whether the forums is the most appropriate place to post given how you are feeling at this moment.

ill probably end up doing that because ive done it to everyone else @annabethxchase

IM JUST SO MAD AND UPSET ERGHH

fine ill go then because clearly im not wanted ! @Taylor-RO

@litgym, you are wanted, please know that. I really, truly do care about you x

im really not @annabethxchase

looks like im dropping out of school or going to the special school...

im seeing my psychiatrist this arvo and im really nervous how it’s going to pan out. last time mum didn’t talk to me for the whole weekend and also didn’t feed me fml.

im scared what’s going to happen. i know ive hit underweight but im so fat and ugly it’s disgusting!!!! 

i don’t know if im going to school or what ! i might drop out, attend a few days or weeks, have shorter school days, be homeschooled, move to a smaller school or to go the school for mentally ill kids. i just erghh im so nervous and scared because i don’t know what’s happening !

btw @gina-RO & @Jess1-RO i sent you guys an email Heart

Hey there @litgym,

I'm sorry to hear about how your mum was treating you over the weekend, were you able to get yourself something to eat? ReachOut has some articles on eating issues that might help with some of these feelings, what do you think? 

It's great that you're seeing your psychiatrist this afternoon, was there anything you wanted to talk with them about? Would they be able to give you more information about school?

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

not really because im trying to lose more weight @Jay-RO

mainly just schools , change meds, anger/ptsd and inpatient ward . the psych will help decide with the school issue . just so worried about school tomorrow, not sure today if ill be cleared safe enough for school because honestly im not. and if i do end up going to school i already have bad ideas ergh

Thanks for being honest @litgym Smiley Happy 

Have you spoken to any of your supports about the weight issues? 

It sounds like you've got a good idea of what you're going to discuss with your psych Smiley Happy Hopefully after you speak with them this afternoon, things will be clearer regarding school. Do you think you'd be able to tell them that you aren't safe enough for school? If you do end up going, is there anyone you trust there that you'd be able to go to?

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

my gp, khl counsellor and briefly my psychiatrist @Jay-RO

i don’t think i can be honest. im scared from last time because i told the truth and what happens my mother doesn’t speak to me for a whole weekend ! but i do have 2 teachers at school that look after me if i do end up going back