cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: scared about everything

It's absolutely the worst when that happens @litgym - sometimes it saves in your draft posts? 

If you look on your profile it might be there up the top.  

Otherwise it could be a good opportunity to get some space from your day, and rewrite it when you're less distressed. Heart

unfortunately I looked there early and it didn't save as a draft ! Smiley Sad @gina-RO

go here's a rundown and be warned haha it'll be long !

so the first maybe hour it was okay but still super distressed about being at school. my head of house then came into my tutor group and I said to my friend "oh shit he's after me !" and then I got all panicky and he was after me unfortunately Smiley Sad it wasnt necessary a bad thing just school is hard enough to handle. when he pulled me out he called my head of year and asked if my classes had been changed and she said it hasn't. so he then said he's going back to the other building to have a meeting with her ergh. On the way back to the other building I was really open to him and mentioned how I was in hospital again in the holidays and he was really kind about everything Smiley Happy I walked past my head of year and she's like "hi *name* hope you had a good holiday" and just smiled ew to her. she's fucked around with me so many times especially with my MH and I don't want to deal with her anymore !

My head of house then pulled me out again of my tutor group and told me I was having a meeting with him and my head of year ergh ! I barely spoke to her because im still so upset and angry with her. but FINALLY I moved classes to my fav teacher and I changed another class so I could be with my head of house since he will be quite easy on me and it will also be better for me to handle classes. I also had him last year so thats another reason. still waiting to see if it is a possibility to change math classes. I was then released to go back to my tutor group. 

No more than 10 minutes later, he comes BACK and pulls me out again and than we spoke together for a solid 20 minutes. He told me how my psychiatrist called him this morning which is good Smiley Happy there is no pressure on any assessments/exams, the goal is attendance! im also allowed my anti-psychotic at school if I start getting distressedSmiley Happy it was just a really lovely chat !! 

positives; hugs from some teachers

I’m so happy that you were open with him and he was kind about it and I’m happy you changed classes!

hey @litgym I'm going to send you an email so please keep a look out Heart

Hey @litgym, wow yeah sounds like today was really rough! It seems though that everything was sorted out so you don't have to deal with it again Smiley Happy Very happy you've got a change of timetable as well and you
re with your fave teacher Smiley Happy Really proud of you for getting through the day Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

I saw tat you deleted your last post, is everything alright? xx here if you need me

thanks @annabethxchase

my thoughts are so strong and I don't know if I can last school

Hey there @litgym,

I'm sorry that the thoughts are so strong right now, are you able to go to any of your teachers and tell them? I also wanted to check in with you if you're safe right now?

Also yay to moving classes to your favourite teacher! Smiley Happy Focusing on attendance rather than grades sounds like a good goal to have, and it's wonderful that you have some people around you at school who can support you.

You can do this Smiley Happy Do you have anything on after school?

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

@Jay-RO i don’t think i can. uhh trying to be safe I guess

That's okay @litgym, thanks for letting us know you're trying to be safe. How are your classes going?

Are some things you can do to help you stay safe?

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!