@litgym thats okay that journalling it feels too hard right now Heart
it's definitely a very difficult thing to process so I think that is normal
to feel how you are

I'm not sure what else to say but know that I'm thinking of you Heart
~sends big hugs through the interwebs~
(Email reply)

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Re: tw: sexual assault/harassment ?

@litgym i am not meaning to say tell an adult right now of course it would have to be when you are ready which understandably takes time. but when or if you are ever ready it might help if someone else can help with it then you wont feel so alone. 

also this was not your fault in any way. i hope you feel better soon.  

thanks for the support guys, it means a lot Heart @Eden1717 @Bee

it just keeps replaying in my mind and making me so uncomfortable. im just so sad this happened to me Smiley Sad

@litgym it can take time for the memories to become less frequent and as it only happened recently i could understand if you felt frustrated by the idea of "giving it time" other than waiting however the only other thing i can suggest is doing things that keep your full attention so that you have less time for it to come into your mind. it may not stop the memories but it could at least give you a break. things like puzzles or reading a book can be really god as far as keeping your attention or drawing or painting even if you arent a pro artist drawing can still be relaxing. or crafts. anyway i hope you can find a way to get a break from the thoughts for a while 

thank you for all your support it means a lotHeart @Eden1717 

my kesha stickers came today !!!!!! and i saw my psych and she almosted called an ambulance on meSmiley Sad today has been tough but im very happy with myself how I’ve made it through today ! also spoke to my fav teacher for an hour and a half after school Smiley Happy

You're welcome @litgym Heart

Ohhhh kesha stickers! Smiley Very Happy Do you want to share a picture somewhere?!
Sounds like there's been some positives today, that' great @litgym! Smiley Happy

here are some of them ! please ignore my dirty computer hahahha @Bee

ew and the awful lighting 6C57FC35-537F-4976-9458-54840EDC9694.jpeg

I don't see the image @ligym :/

yeah it didn’t come up but now it is ^^ @Bee

Wow @litgym, I can see why you like Kesha so much.. they are some amazing and inspirational quotes!