cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: when will it stop?

Hey @annabethxchase I can only imagine how betrayed you must feel. It sounds as though your psych lied to you, which is totally unfair.

I'm glad you're reaching out on the forums - what else do you think you can/need to do to help you process what's been happening?

Here for you! Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

how are you going ? Heart @annabethxchase

im ok @litgym, just trying to take it day be day.. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

glad to hear you are trying your best to push through Heart @annabethxchase

what have you been up to today ? xx

thanks @litgym
not too much, we went to the beach which was lovely and watched some tennis Smiley Happy

sounds lovely ! hehe did you get stung by a bluebottle again hahah ?

no but I stood on a stingray Smiley Wink

oh wow, you are really not lucky at beaches !

I've been thinking about you lately and I have a gut feeling things aren't great, am I right ?Heart

how are you going ? x

so during my psych appt today I found out more about confidentiality and you're psych has broken it as well as not even telling you she was when that IS a requirement. professionals only tell your parents anything if you ARE in acute danger...and by the sounds of things you werent and not even requiring medical attention. im so sorry you had to deal with all that pain and distress of her lying to you Smiley Sad are you going to bring this up in your next session ? how is your mum ?

Hey @annabethxchase sorry I haven't been able to respond any earlier. All of your feelings are extremely valid and important so I hope you have or will get a chance to chat to your psych about how this has all affected you Heart

I did find an article on RO regarding consent with medical professionals here, which might help with your understanding of things and starting a conversation with your psych? If you're up for that. 

Again I'm so sorry you were put in a position were you felt so betrayed and blindsided. Hopefully once you've chatted about things, you'll both be able to rebuild things a bit, with a much clearer understanding moving forward.