cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: when will it stop?

thank you xx <3

I’m not sure how to convince you the truth but I’m positive that isn’t it. You are not a waste of a life. You are an incredible support to all the users on here and I’m not sure where I’d be without your advice. What you decide to do with your life is totally up to you but I don’t want you to make the wrong decision from what you believe. I know you are finding it hard to believe that you are worth it but you are. I want you to know and understand that I care about you and I hate to see you hurting and I’m really sorry if I’ve made things worse in any way. Please know I’m always here if you need a chat and I’ll listen to you x (but only between 9am and 5pm because I get banned outside those hours now).

Everyone is worth it @annabethxchaseSmiley Happy
It's great that you're trying things, such as the hanging out threads, to help yourself. Have you tried any of the Toolbox threads today? A milkshake also sounds like a brilliant idea, I hope you enjoy it Smiley Happy

You'll have to give your puppies a huge hug for me when you get home, hey? They are absolutely adorable. 

I understand that it can be hard to see the positives and be positive when things are overwhelming, and that's okay. As @Bananatime04 has already said, you are a wonderful person who offers such amazing and compassionate responses. (as you mentioned in Unread Letters) sometimes it does feel like we're always negative when things are bad. Wanting to be more positive isn't desperate, it's great that you're able to reflect on how you're feeling and know what you need. We are always here to support you Smiley Happy

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

Thank you so much that was lovely Smiley Happy @Bananatime04 just very low and anything seems better than the voices ATM, I don't want to make impulsive decisions....

Thank you @Jay-RO yeah, that thread is awesome Smiley Happy I'm gonna distract myself by editing that crime post I made yesterday ( btw check it out bahaha) because no doubt a made a bajillion spelling errors.

I will hehe, ahhh i love them more than lasagna and that's saying something ahaha

Naw I love you all <3 how come you so nice?!

Sounds like a great plan @annabethxchase Smiley Happy I'm so proud of you for trying to fight the voices today, you are doing so well.

Your puppies must be amazing if you love them more than lasagna! Smiley Very Happy

Do you think you'd be able to contact a helpline soon to talk about the voices and how you're feeling with them?

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

naw thanks <3
hehe yeah they are! I'll post a few photos of them on the doggo appreciation thread a bit later Smiley Happy

I just got home so I'll probably get in line for the KHL webchat. I'll let yous know how it goes

@annabethxchase guess who else got a haircut today 😁

KHL went alright I guess, I didn't speak to my usual counsellor and they didn't really help. They were supportive though and very sweet to me Smiley Happy @Jay-RO

I’m so happy to hear they were really supportive @annabethxchase!