cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: when will it stop?

Thanks @Bananatime04

Hey there @annabethxchase, thank you for the update Smiley Happy I'm sorry to hear they weren't that helpful, but I'm glad they were supportive Smiley Happy

I also saw your post in Turning Negatives into Positives, you have done a fantastic job reframing your negative thoughts, I'm so proud of you Smiley Happy
Do you need any medical attention? Well done for contacting a helpline, hopefully the distractions they gave you will help for the rest of the day. Are you safe right now?

I must admit, I thought the name you shared was an acronym at first until I reread your post Smiley Happy Hopefully the player your waiting for starts soon! Smiley Happy

You mentioned in your post that swimming might help, will you be going to that soon?

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

Thanks @Jay-RO <3 Nah it doesnt need medical attention and I'm safe right now. I'm heading to swimming at 3:30 (I'm in QLD so the time difference is one hour slower that NSW and everywhere else hehe.) I think Ash Barty is playing later tonight. I'm safe because I've got swimming for the next few hours Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting us know about your safety @annabethxchase Smiley Happy Swimming sounds like a great way to spend a hot afternoon, I hope you enjoy yourself!
Hopefully you'll be able to catch Ash Barty later on, or perhaps online after he's played.

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

Thanks @Jay-RO <3 Yeah pretty pumped for the tennis even though I don't understand it bahahaha

the thoughts are bringing back all this stuff and idk im just really scared, i feel like the voices will hurt me and i just feel hopeless.

That must be a frightening way to feel @annabethxchase.. it sounds like today has been a really big day for you. What do you think will get you through this? Heart

Yeah, I don't know, just so scared of that cycle of abuse happening again, even worse in my own head Smiley Sad
I'm about to watch the tennis and I'm probably just hang aroung here for a bit if that's all good. I'm feeling pretty safe so that's good I guess @Taylor-RO

I can see why that is something you would be scared of! Hopefully the tennis is a good distraction, I like the tennis too Smiley Happy Of course, you are more than welcome to hang around. Make sure you prioritise yourself - e.g sticking to lighter threads/games threads, if needed.

pretty frightened Smiley Sad
Yeah, spamming the games thread right now @Taylor-RO Smiley Wink I'll probably head to the today i am... threads after Smiley Happy
ahaha, I don't know what's going on but I like cheering them on!

Hi @annabethxchase ,

How are you going today? Hoping today is a better day for you Heart

So great to see you were able to use the game threads overnight! These threads are so important to help our community be a welcoming place for everyone, so we are very proud that you are keeping the ball rolling in hanging out Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here