cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: when will it stop?

terrible @Erin-RO, my psych was worried about me but I said I wasn't ready, she said she wouldn't tell my mum today and then she fucking told her anyway without even telling me. sooo pissed off, just want to cry Smiley Sad

I can understand why you would be upset @annabethxchase, especially when you weren't feeling ready or prepared for it but I'm thinking the only reason your psych would have done that is because they are really (like really) worried about you Heart

I know that doesn't really make it easier right now though. How did you're Mum take it?

Yeah, I just feel like I had no part in it. I was crying all session telling her I didn't want her to know, I wasn't ready yet etc. She literally said, I won't tell her today, I promise. Then she brought my mum in and told her. She said that I would be deciding how it was said, what she said etc. I just feel like betrayed by her and im really upset.

My mum had no idea, she was really worried about me but she was really supportive about it. I don't even know honestly I'm just very upset and frustrated Smiley Sad @Erin-RO

really frustrated, just getting more upset, don't know whyy Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

hey @annabethxchase , i've just caught up on what happened, and I'm so sorry to hear this. 

I can imagine how frustrated you must feel. 

It's great to hear that your mum was supportive about it - did that help you to feel better? 

I'm also wondering if you had a chance to tell your psychologist how you felt about her telling your mum after saying she wouldn't? I think it would be good for you to have a chance to talk it through with her as well, and let her know how this has impacted you. 

What are you doing to look after yourself today? 

hey @annabethxchase

sorry haven’t been around but please remember i love you and support you very muchHeart

as to your psych telling your mum, that must have been very upsetting and confusing. my idea maybe why she told your mum is because maybe you are or close to requiring medical attention or you do it too frequently. those are my thoughts x

Hey @gina-RO ,
yeah really frustrated and angry at her Smiley Sad
a bit i guess..
no she basiclay said that our time was up and she wanted to ask my mum about seeing me sooner and i left and she told her! bleagh so frustrated

not much relay, can't be bothered to do much. Mainly watching some tv

@litgym hey, thank you <3 No problems, no need to apologise your wellbeing is first.
that's the thing though, i hadn't done it in over a week and it doesn't need medical attention so why? i just feel like she could've at least told me instead of dropping a bomb.

also @gina-RO, I sent you an email about something <3

May I ask, has she seen your SH or asked about your method ? @annabethxchase because if she hasn’t then she just broke confidentiality. you might not think so but it could be quite bad without you knowing ? I’m not sure just trying to think x

um, she has asked my method... not sure what that means though Smiley Sad Thanks @litgym