cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: um.....

Hey @Eden1717, I am really sorry about that. I wrote my response in quick reply and didn't copy all of it across to the other reply box. I can understand how my response would make you feel that way so I am sorry that it has had that impact on you. It must have come across as really insensitive and hurtful. What I meant to add before was that it does sound exhausting to always have to be a few steps ahead. A lot of people do relate to a survival mode of living which can be a frightening and helpless way to feel. Do you ever think one day you will be able to stop running?

Today sounds like it has sucked. How long do these periods of being hyped and awake all night usually last? Do you just ride through these sorts of feelings until they are less intense or are they always so intense? We are always here and willing to listen. I hope this helps clarify and ease your feelings about my response as it would never be my intention to ignore or invalidate Heart

@Taylor-RO  its ok i know you didnt mean anything bad by it. it has been like this for weeks although right now i feel really weird and uneasy i dont know what is happening anymore maybe i just need to sleep i dont know i dont feel right. 

Highlighted

I am not ok today 

I'm here to talk @Eden1717...

Are you ok physically?

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  thanks i am ok physically. I have just been crying almost non stop for the last 12 hours and i am exhausted and fed up with having to deal with my head. 

hey @Eden1717 crying can often be super exhausting, right?! Especially when those crying headaches set in.

have you been drinking some water to try and offset that? what else do you reckon you might you be able to do to help? 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@letitgo i have tried to contact helplines 3 times since last night but they keep just saying they are busy and cant talk. i dont even know what to do anymore i just cant deal with this i dont have the energy or the time for this to be happening i just cant do it. 

@Eden1717,
sorry. I had to log off my computer and get home via the bus.
Are you safe right now?
I'm here to talk if you need. just tell me what you need to talk about.
//You are strong, You are beautiful, You are enough//