cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: um.....

Hey @Eden1717

I just wanted to check in and see how you're going tonight. I saw that you had some trouble contacting helplines earlier tonight, have you been able to get a hold of anyone yet?

@Andrea-RO  i never got through to anyone.

i feel terrible tonight i am trying so so hard but i made the mistake of looking in the stupid mirror and now i feel like crap and feel like i need to be out of my body. i cant stand this i hate it so much i literally feel sick. 

Hey @Eden1717

It's sounds like you're having a really tough night, and a tough past couple of days as well. I am really sorry to hear that things have been going pretty bumpy lately, especially in regards to not getting through to Helpline service. 

Can I ask you what you mean when you say you need to be out of your body? I can imagine that such a feeling would be incredibly draining on your mood, especially right now. 

sending all my support Heart

Hey @Eden1717,

Thought I'd give you a heads up that I am about to log off for the night, but if you are feeling in distress or crisis at all tonight, please don't hesitate to call a helpline. I know you had a lot of difficulty with them earlier in the week, but I think the phone lines are a lot less busy around this time of night and day of the week. 

I feel bad today i am trying so freaking hard i dont understand why it is so much effort just to exist. 

Hey @Eden1717

Just checking in to see if you are OK? What are you up to tonight?

@TOM-RO  I honestly dont know if i am ok anymore i thought i was but now i am not so sure of anything 

Hey @Eden1717

I'm sorry to hear that you are not feeling ok at the moment. Could you please confirm your safety to the community? 

If not, please call a crisis support line, like KHL or Suicide Call Back Service if you are in crisis. 

Sending my thoughts and support

@Andrea-RO  I am safe at the moment