cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: .

@DruidChild I know that you're worried about them, but I think it's quite normal for them to be scurrying about. Theres a stray cat in my neighbourhood whom I've bought food for since 3 weeks ago but he seems to have up and left since I haven't spotted him since the last time. Try not to worry too much, you had solid reasons for not calling RSPCA and they probably wouldn't have liked being moved anyway. 

@Sans-RO I feel sick. I can't stop thinking about them in pain. This black and white cate was limping on three paws and it was raining and I didn't do anything. I should have done something.

Highlighted

@DruidChild it's great that you care so much about these cats Smiley Happy I'm sure others wouldn't have blinked twice.

It would have been difficult to know exactly what to do in terms of providing them with care, given you don't see them all that regularly- but it sounds like you've got a pretty good plan for tomorrow. Maybe you'll be able to do something that will really help them out! Smiley Very Happy

Hey @DruidChild it's awesome that you care so much about these cats. Other people might get problems that seem worse in comparison, but that doesn't make yours any less important. How are you doing today?

@N1ghtW1ng thanks Smiley Happy I had a good chat with the black and white cat today and their paw seems fine now. I still can't see the orange one, but like Sans-RO said, they are strays so they will wander. The black and white one is dirty but seems pretty well fed, no scratches or injuries that I could see, no ribs sticking out. I'll just keep an eye on them for now, I think. Smiley Happy