Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Re: .

hey @redhead is everything ok?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 last night I posted a poem that wasn't very appropriate for the forum so I deleted it this morning. I'll be ok.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead I really admire your dedication to keeping the forum a safe place for everyone Heart Is there anything that you'd like to talk about? 

ah i see @redhead
did you want to talk at all? im happy to listen..

@DruidChild @scared01 I'm having trouble with reality and it's scaring the fuck out of me.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead are the voices being loud or is it something else? It sounds really scary to be having trouble with what's real, huge hugs Heart Do you have a plan for today? Perhaps you could call your case manager for support or your best mate to hang out and distract you? 

@redhead it sounds really tough, i can understand to some extent re reality. has something triggerred this off? is it your voices being loud or is something else happening? here to listen

Just wanted to check in @redhead and see how things have been the last couple of days? Heart

@DruidChild @scared01 I've been really psychotic. It's not just just the voices but getting odd thoughts and beliefs and other noise apart from the voices. I've been so scared. And I've been having so many issues and play around with my meds it's annoying.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire