cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: :(

Helplines mean well but in my experience the people you talk you are not always trained enough to deal with certain things especially more complex issues. Which isn’t their fault but it can be very frustrating when they are supposed to”help” and they don’t. Also eheadspace has not been great in my experience so I can understand you not wanting to talk to them.

If you want to elaborate on what is going on and why you are feeling so sad we are here to listen but no pressure you do what feels best for you. 

They hurt me in the past but they might be helpful for some people I guess @Eden1717

My cuz and best mate died a couple weeks ago

@Saltwaterdreamtime Yes eheadspace has also hurt me in the past it is sad that they sometimes hurt not help. But I agree some people may have benefit from them. I am sorry for your loss that must be very hard to deal with do you think doing something nice to remember them would help or is it too soon for something like that? 

Been trying that still feel really down

@Saltwaterdreamtime Ahh ok well maybe something nice for you then something relaxing or fun maybe. Idk it is hard and sometimes you just have to give it time. 

But I don’t get it

I miss him

@Saltwaterdreamtime I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin and mate that's really rough. I think grief can be a very difficult thing to experience and can bring up a mix of emotions like sadness, pain, confusion, sometimes even anger and/or relief depending. I really hope you are patient and gentle with yourself. It sounds like you must have been quite close and would have know him pretty well, makes it all the more hard. 

Taught me so much @TOM-RO

I want to see him again @TOM-RO