cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: :(

I’m glad you get to see some of your family today @Saltwaterdreamtime Smiley Happy And the other activities sound like a good distraction! Do you have any pets? Snuggling a pet can be helpful when we’re grieving or feel alone in my experience.

We’re here to listen if you’d like to talk more about how you’re feeling today. Heart

Yeah I’ve got two dogs @DruidChild They are the best

Sending you lots of support during this difficult time @Saltwaterdreamtime. It's so admirable that you're working for a company ad yourself to save up - having that sort of goal and purpose would be really motivating, I imagine.

Could you do something like writing a letter to your family, including all the stuff you'd like to say to them if you were with them?

Sending you strength! Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Thanks @letitgo Trying to get my own business up and running but working for someone while doing that so I still have money.

Cool what kind of dogs do you have @Saltwaterdreamtime? As with @letitgo I admire your hard work Smiley Happy How did your day go today? 

Idk if this is something you would find helpful but I’ve been sitting outside in the evenings when it’s cool and I find that being in nature makes me feel a lot more at peace and sometimes lifts the sadness a little. Maybe taking your dogs for a nighttime walk would help you cope with grief when it plays up at night? 

Yeah that’s a good idea I take them for a walk most days @DruidChild but an evening walk is always nice. Spoke to one of mentors on the phone today which was helpful.

Walking pets can be such a calming experience. Do your dogs enjoy walking with you @Saltwaterdreamtime? I know my dog is so excited when he goes for a walk Smiley Happy

How are you feeling today? I noticed on another thread you mentioned having headaches- I'm sorry to hear you are feeling pain, headaches are no fun at all. What are your plans to help you get through the day?

Good on you for reaching out to your mentor- it sounds like they are a really important support for you Smiley Happy

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

My dogs love a walk. Sometimes I like to skate while walking them. 
Feels like my head is in a microwave @Jess1-RO it’s unbearable

Sounds like you're in a lot of pain at the moment @Saltwaterdreamtime Smiley Sad I hope the headache goes away really soon.

It’s like a migraine but worse @JanaG actually feels liked someone has shoved my head in a microwave and pressed start