cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: vent

Hey @redhead I just wanted to offer my support and know you are strong and can get through anything.

Hey @redhead 

Like everyone here that has expressed their support, I'd also like to say that we're here to listen and to help. It's all good to rant - how are you today? 

Here on R.O, there's nothing more important than your safety and well-being. Have you contacted a friend or family member to support you in hospital? 

Stay strong and let us know how you go. 

Hey @redhead How did your day end up being ? (:

I also just wanted to say that I hope you're really proud of yourrself for contacting Lifeline (I know I'm proud of you, and so is the rest of RO!). I think it's really, really awesome that even when faced with a distressing situation you're still taking steps to look after your health and safety.  

Highlighted

Hi @redhead - how are you now, are you safe? 

You did the right thing by calling Lifeline when you felt at risk, and I'm glad the hospital treated you properly. Have your counsellors been working with you on coping techniques? Often they are like muscles, the more you use them the stronger they get. I know it's so frustrating and upsetting when progress is slow. It's so hard to be strong all the time. But you have an amazing inner strength and the will to recover so hang in there!

Highlighted

@redheadJust wanted to say, I'm thinking of you. I hope you can hear and feel all the positive wishes coming at you from RO. <3

blithe

Highlighted

Hi guys.

I had a really bad day yesterday. Outpatient was ok but I couldn't cope when I got home. I ended up self harming and got admitted for the night. I'm about to head to therapy which I'm hoping helps because I'm such a mess right now.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

Hey @redhead 

I'm glad that outpatient was okay, but sorry to hear you had such a rough night. I hope your session goes well today. Let us know how it goes and how you feel afterwards yeah?

Do you have some form of support at home?

Keep us updated, we're all here for you. And keep playing games with me please! Smiley Very Happy It's lot of fun

Highlighted

Therapy was good but hard. I hate crying in my session. I'm feeling pretty shit. But I got a safety plan to follow to keep me safe tonight til I see my casemanager hopefully tomorrow.

I don't know what's triggered the last few days. Part of it is thevoices but I don't know what's triggered them. I hate feeling this way. I want out...

@florenceforever I live in supported accommodation so there will be staff around for support tonight.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

Hey @redhead 

I'm so glad that you developed a safety plan today. It sounds like the rest of the day was really hard for you so you should congratulate yourself for finding the energy and willingness to do the safety plan. I am always so impressed by your ability to keep getting up and moving forward even though you're feeling like you don't want to. I really hope you see that in yourself and are proud of that aspect of yourself. It's so easy to keep going when everything is smooth and trouble free but your tenacity and strength to keep going when times are tough is really, very awesome.

I hope everything goes well with your case manager tomorrow. And I hope the voices fade away soon and you start to feel better. So glad you're hanging around and continuing to update.

Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hey @redhead it is awesome to hear that you have a safety plan tonight and I cant even imagine how horrible and confusing that is not know what is triggering this but you are doing the right thing, getting help and trying. You are amazingly strong Smiley Happy