cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: when is it time for hospital

I was going to get into a 4 week in patient mental health ptogram but 4 weeks is way to long. I was aldo just going to check in to my local hospital or i was just going to see about staying in a hotel for a few nights @TOM-RO

If i use any of my coping strategies i will just self harm and thats a given
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 I would strongly encourage using almost any other means to cope over Self harm honestly. In saying that, if I can't discourage you then try to do something that is NOT damaging to minimise unintentional serious harm. As far as time away, I can see how having structured support would be really beneficial. It's hard isn't it?! You sort of need respite and a holiday all at once. Like a health retreat so you have healthy distractions but freedom to do your own thing too. Maybe looking more into possibilities would be a good distraction for now?

i know @TOM-RO im trying not to self harm so im staying away from my usual coping strategies and anythign that even looks enticing as its literally anything at the moment including a pen

and yes it is very bloody hard!  4 weeks is too long but i know i should be going and that its the rigt thing to do but everything else seems to be pulling me away from it. as much as my sisters badger me i wouldnt want to just up and leave.

i dont think ill have much choice soon, its getting close to them jsut addmitting me against my own will.

i dont have many possibilities. its either a public hospital, a MI retreat or go a way for a few days on my own but i doubt i can can afford that as in anywhere near my area its 100 a night minimium

Smiling on the outside
but shes fine right?
A silent tear runs from her eye
but she just wishes to fly high
if you could only see
then you might know how it feels to be me
her heart is beating but its dead
shes lost inside her head

I am far from ok

@scared01 You're doing so well! Considering how much you've got going on. Try and give some compassion to the part of you that is in emotional pain, just as you would a child that needs comfort. Also, you might need to be 'selfish' (which is not selfish) by putting yourself first. I understand you have a lot of responsibility and pressure with your family but you not unravelling too much more is the priority. 

Hmm @TOM-RO i know
Its so hard to be in this situation

I need out
I want out
I dont want to be here

How can i be this stuck at 20

Hey @scared01 I was just reading some of the beautiful poetry you wrote on your poetry thread Heart

What plans could you make to stay safe today?

thank you for reading the poetry thread @May_

im too bust to even think of plans today, that is until i sit down which i ahve now so its only a matter of time but im trying to work out a retreat option or something

sometimes i jsut dont want to be safe, i want something to happen so i dont have to live through this anymore

@scared01 has it been a busy day today? What do you mean by a retreat option?

We really want you to be safe. You are so strong and can get through this Heart